Milton Keynes City status is finally a reality! Here at the Safety Centre Charity we couldn’t be prouder! As the first immersive safety education charity in the world we’re all about pioneering ideas, which are at the heart of Milton Keynes and everything our city does. Our vital work keeps children, young people and adults safe across our city and beyond.
As pioneers of invaluable immersive safety education, we are proud to have spearheaded the development of a UK wide network of safety centres. We established the National Safety Centre Alliance, and our CEO is vice-chair of the national alliance.
Our vision is to see a society where all children, young people and adults have access to interactive, immersive, and memorable safety education and training, enabling safe and flourishing communities.
The Safety Centre saves lives by showing children, young people, and adults how to stay safe, understand risks and avoid accidents using realistic learning experiences.
We provide high quality interactive, immersive, and memorable safety education and training to children, young people and adults across Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire, Milton Keynes City, Northamptonshire, Oxfordshire and beyond.
We have extensive experience of working with a diverse range of partners including Ben Cohen Stand Up Foundation, Buckinghamshire Fire & Rescue Service, Cadent Gas, Gas Safe, MK Council, Network Rail, Thames Valley Police, Thames Valley Police & Crime Commissioners Office, and Western Power Distribution.
Our Safety Education Expertise
As the region’s leading safety education charity, our current education portfolio includes:
- Immersive Safety Education Tours for Primary School Children in Years 2-6 at our education centre Hazard Alley
- Bespoke Special Education Needs tours for Children, Young People & Adults at our education centre Hazard Alley
- Bespoke Education Tours for Afghan and Newly Arrived Communities in MK at our education centre Hazard Alley
- Bespoke Online Safety, Drug & Alcohol Awareness and Knife Crime Early Intervention Classroom based sessions at our education centre Hazard Alley
- Bespoke Knife Crime Early Intervention Classroom based sessions for primary school Year 5 & Year 6 students directly into schools and community spaces, expanding to Year 7 secondary school students across the region
- Bespoke Online Safety sessions for Primary School Children in Years 2-6 (tailored foe each year group) directly into schools across the region
- Bespoke Gas Safety classroom based sessions directly into schools and community spaces across the region
- Bespoke Drug & Alcohol Awareness sessions delivered directly into schools and community spaces across the region
- Interactive and immersive Emergency Services sessions delivered directly into schools and community spaces
To find out more about how you can be involved in our work and utilise our expertise, call our team based in Milton Keynes City on 01908 263009 or email firstname.lastname@example.org